Annually we deliver two workshops for Chapman Tripp, the content for which has mostly been derived from the following workshops in our catalogue, tailored for their requirements:
This one and a half-day workshop for junior lawyers develops their skill and confidence as effective negotiators. It is delivered annually for Chapman Tripp, presented by Jane Chart.
- "I learned a lot from this course which I am sure will come in very handy in any future negotiation. It is definitely worthwhile having this course available for solicitors at CT."
- "Really great presenter. Good balance of practical exercises, lecture style and funny anecdotes. Good use of visual aids. Asked lots of questions without putting anyone unpleasantly on the spot. Lots of energy."
- "Very knowledgeable and communicated messages very well, I enjoyed the significant real world analogies used to explain ideas."
Jane Chart also presents this one-day workshop annually for more senior lawyers which builds on their existing experience and provides a framework for on-going skills development through systematic preparation for and review of their own real world negotiations.
- "Fantastic presenter. Having to do pre-reading and preparation meant I got the most out of the session. The practical workshops were great. The fact that we all had experiences to discuss was very useful."
- "Jane was great and very enthusiastic! Highly recommend this course and this presenter."
- "Fantastic, personalised format - very focused on practical application and highly interactive."